- Minimum 3-4 years' experience of working in construction under the CDM regulations is essential.
- Demonstrable experience and ability in relevant sectors across the construction industry.
- Professionally qualified at Technician, Graduate and/or Chartered level (or equivalent) and holder of appropriate health & safety related qualification(s) eg. NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate level as a minimum.
- Proven organisational and administrative business skills & MS Office skills
- Hold Incorporated Membership of the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS) or can attain within 6 months of joining.
- Ability to meet and exceed fee targets.
- Ability to build client relationships with positive outcomes.
- Professional, confident, client facing communicator both verbally and written.
- Must be a positive team player but able to work independently.
- Committed to delivering high quality CDM services.
The Principal Designer/CDM Advisor is a key individual who will provide CDM consultancy services and undertake CDM duties in line with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015. In addition, role duties encompass all other health & safety consultancy services and related duties in line with current Management of Health & Safety at Work regulations and associated legislation.
- Fee related bonus scheme,
- Annual salary review in June
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days holiday + 1 day for Birthday + potential 2 extra days for meeting/exceeding business fee targets at 6 months and end financial year
- iPhone & Laptop to support flexible working
- Professional Membership subscriptions
- Training & career development investment
- Above available on completion of probationary period.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please apply below or alternatively send your CV