Daniel Owen is a recruitment agency that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries.
Job Details: We are currently looking to take on an experienced Progress Chaser for a project based in Leicester on a temp to permanent position.
Our client has developed an enviable reputation for producing high quality specialist joinery for the construction, retail, office fit out and prestigious residential markets. They undertake all aspects of the manufacturing process from the initial machining of timber through to the final application of high quality paint or lacquer finishes.
The role will involve liasing with different departments, have a firm understanding of the delivery schedules / dates for each customer and identify any issues which may affect the dates agreed and report this to the Production Manager.
Requirements for the role
- Previous construction or shopfitting background
- Worked in a similar role: progress chaser, production planner, production controller, expeditor
- Strong communications skills and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines / timescales
- Be organised with a "can do attitude"
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Cristina or Kevin at 01189521053 for more information.
Job Type: Temp to Perm Position
Location: Leicester, Greater London