Job Title - Project Manager
Package - £60k-£75k plus package
Location - South West London
Our client are one of London's leading and most respected Commercial Refurb & Fit-Out specialists.
They work across all key sectors, ranging from major global brands through to health-care, local authorities, education and the leisure industry. From concept to completion, they are involved in both medium and high end specifications ranging from £100k to £2m-£3m and deliver a seamlessly integrated tailored service, backed by outstanding customer care and meticulous attention to detail.
Our client are very proud to boast that the majority of their staff have been with them for more than 8 years and that means they have a team of knowledgeable and committed people delivering the very best for their clients.
My client are actively on the look out for candidates who want to grow and progress on to become senior members of the team. They are a big believer in nurturing and training people early in order to get the best out of people. They are looking to bring on a driven Project Manager who can progress on to a Senior level and then possibly further.
Reporting to our client's Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership on the construction/production team
- Assist the project team with delivery of the scope of work within the project
- Ensure Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Date the procurement schedule in line with the contract program
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Provide training, support and mentoring
- Monitor the quality of work to ensure that all works comply with the relevant standards
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management within a contractor environment
- Experience with managing projects in the region of £5 million in value
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000.