Job Title - Project Manger
Package - £55k-£65k
Location - Tunbridge Wells
Our client has a long track record in producing beautifully finished and appointed buildings that, not only provide their new owners with stunning homes, but also produce significant and secure returns for investors.
Founded in 2002 by father and son team, who have been the driving force behind its growing success, the business employs a multi-faceted approach to property development including; conversions, refurbishments and new build developments. High - yielding rental properties. Planning uplift & flipping at auction and many projects being worth between £250k - £2 million.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join the business, full training and support will be provided.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership on the construction/production team
- Assist the project team with delivery of the scope of work within the project
- Ensure Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Date the procurement schedule in line with the contract program
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Provide training, support and mentoring
- Monitor the quality of work to ensure that all works comply with the relevant standards
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management
- Experience with managing projects in the region of £250k - £2mil
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000.