Job Title - Project Manager
Salary - £55k - £65k
Location - City of London
A Project Manager is needed to join a global real estate services firm, who have developed a winning reputation in the industry, through their forward-thinking attitude to all things real estate. You will be working with existing clients, advising on the production of their large-scale construction projects across various sectors.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company, who despite their global reach, maintain a friendly and employee-focused company culture. A perfect role for someone looking to make use of their extensive experience in a successful and rewarding environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your Construction Project Management skills in a consultancy that puts the interests of their personnel at the heart of all that they do and rewards hard work and excellence.
Some of your duties will include:
- Ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership on the construction/production team
- Lead the project team with delivery of ongoing projects
- Ensuring Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience of Construction Project Management principles
- Relevant Construction Management Degree or vocational equivalent
- Ideally a background in client-side Project Management or Construction Consultancy
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, or know someone who potentially could be please do apply via the link or contact Thomas Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000 or