To represent the company in the delivery of projects. To receive instruction on behalf of the company and to issue instruction and provide direction in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects assigned to the PM by Senior Management.
Deliver the works safely, understand project objectives, develop team, client relationships, develop and monitor construction programme, identify and manage risks, manage and control changes to scope, monitor progress against cost plans, manage quality process, prepare project reports.
Proven technical and project management abilities
- Computer literate
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Knowledge of the requirements and implementation of CDM regulations
- Ability to produce Work Package Plans, Task Briefing Sheets, and implement safe systems of work
- Detailed knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental issues relevant to the project environment
- Sufficient experience required within construction.