Project manager position involving helping and leading a construction team take on what ever challenge is ahead of them. Proven experience in traditional build is also SMSTS is a must.
Start Date - Immediate
Working hours - 07:30-16:30
- Supervise the running of the site with a SM supporting as no.2 on site.
- Able to put together target programmes
- Reporting with progress and programme reports
- Liaising between project manager and sub-contractors/labour on site
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Ability to work quickly and pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to read plans and drawings and interpret visual instructions
- Good with paperwork on site (material orders, plant returns etc)
- H&S conscious
If you are interested in working with a progressive company which is growing fast and you want to be part of a quality focused team please apply with your CV or call Tom for more information at 0161 8869670