Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects and is one of the leading Joinery Manufacturers in UK.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills in order to build on the relationships with colleagues as well as maintain strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Brief Description of Tasks
Working from both the head office in Leicester and current sites, the Project Manager will:
- Oversee subcontracted work on site
Be involved with planning, timespans and pushing jobs through to completion
Support delivery of projects across the portfolio, ensuring projects are being well managed
- Generation and distribution of reports and other communications to regularly capture project progress
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrable track record of Joinery or Construction background
- Highly developed organisational and project management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and drive for consistency
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with a proven track record of leadership across functional lines that delivers business results required.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Job Location: Leicester