Daniel Owen are currently working with a National main contractor looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee a large major civils project in Bristol.
It will be your duty to assist in the management of the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have experience on major construction projects of the value of +£50million in a project management capacity running from start to completion.
You will be joining a construction business who specialise in large civil engineering projects across the country across the the local area with a high retention of staff and a number of high value project on the horizon.
Daily responsibilities of an Project Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Communicating with client and holding regular progress meetings
Requirements of a Site Manager will include:
- SMSTS/First aid/Black CSCS Card
- Experience on large commercial projects up to £100million
- Main contractor experience
For more information or to apply please contact Harry @ Daniel Owen on 01173700060