Project Manager - Reading
Project Manager required by a well-established company working on projects across the Thames Valley and London. The Project Manager will oversee the running of CAT A & B fit-outs and manage multiple clients.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management
- Good understanding of construction drawings and AutoCAD
- Experience of working in a client facing role previously
- Strong experience of running small works projects
- To have come from a trade background or hold a construction qualification
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Project Manager, Construction Manager, Fit-Out, Reading, Berkshire