Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - Guildford/Sussex
Salary - £50,000
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team based in Guildford/sussex.
This is a Permanent position and a driving licence is required.
This is working on a large internal and external projects (K+B's, Roofs, Windows and Painting) working for a large main contractor.
Experience on social housing is a must not construction.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Manager will include:
- Manage all day to day operations of the capital improvement programmes.
- Identifying discrepancies and taking appropriate actions, reporting back to management when this occurs
- Work closely and meet with client and stakeholders on site to survey and complete property condition reports.
- Developing policies & procedures to support the achievement of new projects
- Site visits to undertake inspections of works and/or liaise with trade operatives, tenants, contractors or statutory bodies to resolve any issues and ensure high satisfaction is achieved
- Maintain Health and Safety and environmental management. Drawing up construction phase safety plans and ensuring the safe delivery set out within each plan.
- Understand and manage all client expectations maintaining good working relations.
- Complete project handover and ensure everything is defect/snag free.
- Work alongside other teams understanding the different roles and responsibilities in each team working effectively with everyone
Requirements for the role:
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness