Daniel Owen North are currently representing a National Main Contractor, to assist them with sourcing a Project Manager for a permanent position in Leeds. My client is looking for an individual with strong experience of delivering health care projects with an immediate combined value of £12m, between various new build extensions and refurbishments within a live hospital environment.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering projects from the health care sector at either a Senior Site Manager or Project Manager level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Site Lead on various health care projects over 2 hospitals
- Progress Reports to the Contracts Manager and Director
- Manage the construction programme
- Overall responsibility for Site Management and site operatives
- Cost reporting
- Client liaison
You must have...
- First Aid
- Experience delivering health care construction projects
The salary is negotiable depending on experience but comes with full package including Car Allowance, Pension, Health care and various other flexible benefits. My client can also offer an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please apply by the link with your up to date C.V. Please note, due to a high number of applicants we may not be able to contact everybody by phone.