I'm delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's leading family owned Construction organisations, in their search for a Project Manager to take the lead as number 1 on a 64 bed new build Care Home in Weybridge, Surrey.
The scheme is low rise, traditional build under Design & Build contract, with a circa 70 week programme.
- Manage and delivery of Programme, Budget and Quality targets
- Full accountability for site Health & Safety
- Procurement and effective management of subcontract supply chain
- Supporting and directing Commercial colleagues
- Represent company with Client liaison and progress meetings
- Create and maintain accurate Project documentation
- Preparation and submission of timely reports for management and end Client
Key skills / experience:
- Demonstrable experience delivering previous projects as number 1 within a similar environment
- Strong commercial and contractual knowledge and experience, preferably with D&B Projects
- Experience of managing schemes around £10m
- SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid