My client is a leading main contractor specialising in high-end construction and refurbishment within London.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has the capability to lead a team of operatives and complete the works detailed below.
- Manage the Project & Team, including QS, Site Managers and sub-contractors
- Making sure the project is completed on time and on budget
- Weekly Sub-Contractor meetings and team project meetings
- Provide progress reports to senior management team
- Ensure repeat business on completion of the project
- knowledge of budget control & cost analysis
- Previous Experience with new build steel portal frames is essential
- Experience with commercial projects (Residential also would be advantageous)
- Being able to think strategically
- Experience with managing a team
- First Aid Training
- CSCS Card
T: 0207 593 1660 (Ask for Will)