Daniel Owen North are currently working with a national main contractor who are looking to appoint a Project Manager with experience in the care sector. The ideal candidate will have worked on multi-room/care schemes as a #1 previously and will have seen projects from inception through to completion.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate, with no set timescale on the freelance assignment. Immediately available permanent candidates would also be in good stead.
Roles & Responsibilities
- H&S of the entire project
- Management of staff
- Management of sub contractors
- Ensure the project programme is worked to and completed on time
- Management of day to day operational duties
- Client liaison (repeat business client)
- Company/project reports
- Chair weekly meetings
You must have...
- First Aid
- Main Contractor background/experience
- Care Home experience
- Freelance rate of up to £320 (CIS/Freelance)
- Perm package up to £65,000
- Company Car/Allowance (Perm)
- 25 Days Holiday + buy back scheme (Perm)
- Healthcare (Perm)
If you're currently looking for your next long term position with a reputable and highly regarded national contractor, please apply with an up to date CV or call Tom at Daniel Owen Leeds.