Project Manager (Capital Works)
Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Feb 2019
Location - Central London
Salary - Up to £50k
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team based in Central London.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- To deliver the objectives of the Housing Regeneration portfolio
- To lead team delivering strategic housing projects and investment initiatives,
- and monitoring the performance of specialist delivery services
- Lead personally on specific projects and initiatives with high profile and
- Responsibility for analysis and reporting on performance and other
- monitoring data produced by team.
- To direct and implement appropriate performance standards, outcomeand investment initiatives
- measures and monitoring arrangements as lead client for housing projects
- Manage contractors to ensure delivery of works to contract
- Managing projects from inception to completion
Requirements for the role:
- Proven track record of successfully leading a team/teams; delivering high quality
- performance to deadlines and within resource constraints.
- Practical and sound working knowledge of construction procurement, contracts,excellence including a good working knowledge of project and programme
- management best practice and tools such as Prince 2 and/or MS Projects.
- programming and project administration, including principles underpinning design
- Demonstrate experience of building effective partnerships and links with a range ofauthorities.
- internal departments and external organisations such as the GLA and SELHP
- Ability to lead team across range of project and portfolio working; managing and
- raising performance levels of individuals and teams.
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related group bonus