Project Manager - Commercial Fit Out
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Commercial Fit Out
Salary: 55k-75k + Package
My client is an industry known commercial fit out main contractor, established for over 20 years specialising in CAT A and B Office fit out; commercial fit out spaces. They currently have an opening for an experienced and driven Project Manager to join their growing team based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have experience on projects from 700k-10million fit outs, great commercial awareness, ability and track record of managing multiple projects.
My client is offering a competitive salary and package, with a performance based bonus scheme and the opportunity for great scope for progression to grow along side the business.
What the job involves:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Chair Client and progress meetings
- Planning and scheduling project time lines
- Coordinating project staff
- Quality assurance
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- Meeting budgetary objectives
- Reporting regularly to senior management
- Managing client relationships
- Tracking project performance
- Project evaluations and results measurement
- CSCS Card
- Valid SMSTS
- First Aid Certificate
- Great Commercial Awareness
- 3+ years Project Management Experience
- 5+ years commercial fit out experience
- Bsc degree or trades background
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their Project Management career and establish themselves within a hyper-growth Main contractor that is known for excellence within the commercial fit out sector.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain at to discuss the role in more detail.