Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Dry-lining Specialist
Location: London/ Essex
Salary: 55k-75k + Package
My client currently has an opening for a Project Manager who has experience delivering cutting edge dry-lining and interior fit-out projects. My client is an industry known drylining specialist, established for over 50 years who have pioneered the way in the Drywall, Ceilings and Plastering sector. They currently have an opening for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager to join their growing and driven team based in Essex. The exemplary Project Manager will have experience on a range of projects from 700k-10million with great commercial awareness, ability and track record of managing multiple projects, along with great knowledge or background in Drylining or Plastering.
My client is offering a second to none opportunity to join a driven team in delivering some of the biggest projects the company has taken on along with a competitive salary and package, with a performance-based bonus scheme and the opportunity for a great scope for progression to grow alongside the business.
What the job involves:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Chair Client and progress meetings
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Coordinating project staff
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- Meeting budgetary objectives
- Reporting regularly to senior management
- Managing client relationships
- Tracking project performance
- Project evaluations and results measurement
- Black CSCS
- First Aid Certificate
- Great Commercial Awareness
- A strong amount of Drylining/ fit-out experience
- BSc degree or drylining trades background
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their Project Management career and establish themselves, delivering projects for a hyper-growth main contractor that is known for excellence within drylining and fit-out sector.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact oliver.brittain@danielowen to discuss the role in more detail.