Project Manager | London | Fit out
My Client is a fast-growing construction company based in London. They are a friendly, team who are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager.
The project you would be working will be mainly high end Fit out Projects. It is a Commercial and residential Project. My client is looking for someone with New build and fit out experience.
The Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 7 years relevant experience in managing High End Residential refurbishments and/or new build projects, be degree qualified (although not essential), hardworking and organised. Attention to detail being paramount for this role. The position is subject to a fixed-term contract (one year), with a possibility of extension.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-contract planning
- Developing, creating & adhering to programmes (Microsoft Project)
- Change and cost management
- Setting & controlling project budgets
- Negotiating and dealing with sub-contractors
- Allocating site labour
- Dealing with professionals & building control
- Setting up daily/weekly tasks for site foremen/managers
- Reviewing drawing packages and issues
- Preparing construction H&S plans, O&M manuals
- Approving materials, material/subcontract invoices, labour costs
- Working to detailed cost budgets
- Monitoring all quality and dealing with any quality issues
- Achieving customer satisfaction is element to increasing productivity and representing the organisation in a positive manner
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Construction management background
- Preferably degree qualified with 7 years relevant experience
- Computer Literature in MS Office
- CSCS Management
- CIOB (desirable)
- Financially Aware
- Fully conversant with current building regulations and methods
- Conversant with current Health & Safety / Fire Regulations
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible in a demanding environment
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela on 0207 248 0000.