Project Manager - Planned
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a social housing/local authority in Essex who are looking for a Service Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an experienced Planned Project Manager to manage a large team of operatives covering all responsive repairs.
- Management of the contract ensuring that all major works operatives are working efficiently and
- Managing large scale major work projects for clients making sure projects are delivered on time.
- Work with Health and Safety on constructions phase, risk assessments etc.
- Coordinate labour and material requirements between site teams to ensure use.
- Maintain accurate records online of all projects and progress.
- Assist the maintenance and building of relationships with all key clients.
- Monitor project schedules and report on expectations to the plan.
- Liaise with Architects, Structural engineers and Building control and others as required.
- Directly lead the delivery of projects and lead weekly meetings.
- Experience managing major works projects such as decent homes, K&B's, Door/window and FRA works.
- Proven experience in pre-construction stage and programming construction phases.
- Experience in a client facing role and a range of project management skills.
- Maintenance / construction and Project Management qualifications and industry knowledge
- Social housing/Local authority background
- Using SOR codes
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.