Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Kent
Salary - £55k-£65k + Package
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to work on Hi-End Residential, Residential and Commercial Projects in London and surrounding areas.
My client are working on a project in Kent, a high-end development worth approximately £4.5m. For this job they need someone with a good Site based Project Management background, but also someone who can supervise the design process and make adjustments where necessary.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join the company and progress to a more senior level.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Supervise and make adjustments throughout the design process
- Work closely with the client's team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Provide leadership on the construction/production team
- Assist the project team with delivery of the scope of work within the project
- Ensure Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Date the procurement schedule in line with the contract program
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Provide training, support and mentoring
- Monitor the quality of work to ensure that all works comply with the relevant standards
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management
- Some experience in managing the design process
- First Aid
- Must be computer literate
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Safety Driven
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Taylor on 0207 248 0000.