Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
Salary: £75k-£90k + Package & Bonus Scheme
My client is a top tier, nation wide main contractor who specialise in both New Build developments as well as Fit out and Refurbishment schemes across London and the Home counties. My client currently has an opening for an experienced and dedicated Project Manager to join the team and deliver a multi-million pound RC Frame new build residential development project in Central London.
My Client is offering an exceptional opportunity to join an award winning team and have the chance to deliver some of the future, most iconic housing development schemes in the future.
- Project planning and forecasting
- Time Management in order to keep projects to programme
- Risk management and evaluation
- Creating benchmarks for project progress
- Managing the budget and liaising with Commercial team
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise with the client with the project schedule
- Residential development experience is essential
- Experience with RC Frame
- Great eye for detail
- Ability to liaise with clients as well as operatives
- Experience of leading projects from set up to hand over, on time and to budget.
- Black CSCS
- First Aid (5 day)
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress a career in Project Management and establish themselves within a high-growth subcontractor that is known for excellence across London and Home Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Residential, Developer, Project Manager, development scheme