We have an outstanding opportunity at an SME contractor based in Central London who are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage, oversee and deliver projects located in Essex. The successful candidate will take responsibility for overseeing multiple sites throughout their project life-cycle while working with the Contract Managers and Directors to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
Our Client specialises in High End Residential Fit Outs/ Refurbs. Our Client is offering a competitive salary and bonus scheme along with a strong, professional and driven team to work with on a range of interesting projects.
This is a full-time site based role.
- NVQ L6
- Black CSCS
- 5+ years Project Management expereince
- Residential Fit out/Refurb Experience
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme and budget