Job Title - Project Quantity Surveyor
Rate - £260 a day
Location - London
Our client, a leading construction company recognised across the UK who work on various projects but heavily focused within the Fit out / Refurbishment market. Their projects are based in Essex, London and Kent. My client is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive
Reporting to a Managing Quantity Surveyor the Senior Quantity Surveyor will typically manage commercial aspects of allocated projects in accordance with company procedure, as well as liaising and collaborating with the construction and design teams in all aspects of contractual activities. The role will take ownership for maximising commercial results for allocated projects.
- Maintain control of sub-contractor's accounts and minimise the cost of any variations.
- Manage subcontracts in terms of valuation and correspondence
- To liaise and collaborate with the construction and design teams in all aspects of construction
- To take ownership for maximising commercial results for allocated projects
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the allocated projects
- Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately and in accordance with the company's procedure
- Having strong commercial awareness and a focus on results
- Creates and maintains strong relationships internally and externally
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or other technical qualifications
- Experience in Fit out projects
- Strong commercial awareness
- Manages time effectively
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Raife on 0207 248 0000.