Our client is a well established construction company who has successfully grown to a £150M turnover company.
They are currently looking to add a project quantity surveyor to the team to work on residential projects across Essex and East London.
Job description & Responsibilities
The company is privately owned and managed by a dynamic team with a wealth of experience in all aspects of the construction industry.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Commercial Director, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or a similar qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience working with a range of residential projects
- Must be computer literate
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to contact Charlie on 020 7248 0000.