As a company we love pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and doing things differently to provide the best possible outcomes for our employees and customers. Whether it's investing in new technology, developing the careers of our people or creating last legacies within the communities we work; we love knowing that we keep moving forward.
Due to our continued success we are now looking to recruit a Project Administrator to join our business based in Westminster, London.
About The Construction Project Administrator Role:
- Effective support to the Regional Contract management team
- Make use of computerised packages, eg. Word, Excel and Outlook to assist the Administration function. Also undertake copying, laminating, scanning and other similar duties.
The ideal Construction Project Administrator:
- Competent administrator with experience in managing complaints and improvements in an organisation
- Excellent customer services skills and written communication
- Organised with attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Experience with Microsoft packages