Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: January 2019
Location - London - Croydon
Salary - £48k + Car user allowance
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a largest housing providers in the UK. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Surveyor to join their team based in Croydon.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence and own vehicle is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Ensuring the provision of an efficient asset management service for the clients owned and managed properties
- Ensure all works are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts ensuring the best result.
- Site visits carrying out all surveying duties
- Ensure all works are correct and complete.
- Prepare property surveys and SOR works for tender
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in Surveying or equivalent (RICS - CIOB)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience after graduating
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related group bonus