I am delighted to be working with one of the leading names in the UK and European Office Interior and Environment products. Due to ongoing growth and evolution of the business they are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join them at their Head Office in Leeds.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director, and will take responsibility for the delivery of a range of Projects, ensuring commercial, programme and quality targets are met.
The company specialise in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of flexible workspace and acoustic products. They have full project lifecycle capabilities from concept, design, manufacture and installation. Projects range in value from £5k - £100k, with typical Projects being around the £15k mark. Headcount currently stands at 30 with a turnover of £6m pa.
They have an enviable Client base, covering design and build Fit Out Contractors as well as Blue Chip companies. Workload is predominately across the UK, but there have also been recent commissions in Europe and the USA.
- Development of technical design and project delivery
- Promoting and delivering a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensuring Company quality and H&S objectives / standards are met and exceeded
- Identifying, delivering and driving efficiency across all stages of the Project lifecycle
- Maximising internal and external relationships
We are seeking candidates with experience of success Project Management of a large volume of concurrent projects in the £5,000 - £20,000 range. Knowledge of the tendering, design and installation process is essential.