My client is looking for a Property Administrator based in Reading.
The right candidate must have Administrative experience and ideally have a property background.
This is a full time position Monday - Friday (9.00 am to 5.30 pm)
Paying £26-28K Per Annum!
As Property Administrator you are often the face of my clients staff, investors and occupiers, expressing the vibrancy of the clients brand and behaving in line with the company values with everything you do.
Key responsibilities are to:
* Maintain the clients Tenancy Schedules including comparison with External Managing Agents Schedules to identify and flag any anomalies. Ensure Anomalies are corrected and resolved with the External Managing agents.
* Maintain schedule of External Managing Agents KPI delivery to ensure compliance including Eg Rent collection, Service charge reconciliation, Compliance and report compliance on a monthly basis to the Asset Management Team.
* Work along side the Property Manager and Campus Managers to follow up on arrears on a weekly basis, and to ensure debt is kept to a minimum across the board.
* Update and maintain the internal tenancy schedules.
* Track and update new leases issued and registered with the external agents,
* Prepare short form lease documents to the Companies standard templates, and work with the Property manager to ensure all renewals are dealt with in good time in advance of lease expiry.
* Maintain soft and hard copy filing, especially leases and associated documents.
* Liaison with Centre Hosts Campus Managers over lease completions to ensure they are completed correctly by the members. Liaison with solicitors as required to ensure copy documents are obtained and passed to Managing agents as well as saved to our own systems.
* Work with the Asset Management Team to track and file all third party instructions for Lettings, rent review, business rates dilapidation's etc. keeping a note of agreed fees and costs.
* Proactive chasing of external suppliers to assist the Asset Management Team.
* Producing executive meeting minutes for the client together with investor companies.
* Assistance and production of the quarterly investor reports.
* Liaise with insurers as required to ensure they are updated with portfolio changes
My client is happy to take on a graduate who has Admin experience and wants to get into a property background.
If you are driven and want to grow within an established company then please apply asap!