Daniel Owen have recently been awarded a long-term contract working for a large Rail company in London and are subsequently are looking for Bricklayers that hold a Personal Track Safety (PTS) Certification. You will be required to carry out works whilst following the correct Health & Safety rules.
Duties will include:
- Responsive Repair works on Occupied Properties and new builds
- Primarily Bricklaying
- Working alongside other trades professionals to complete projects to the highest standard
The Successful candidate will have:
- Hold a PTS (Personal Track Safety Certificate) Which enables you to work on the Railway.
- CSCS (Advantageous but no essential)
- Be able to work on a roster basis, Midweek and Weekend. Days & Nights.
The actual pay rate will be discussed and determined by the payment method under which you choose to be engaged
*Please note, this position will be starting as soon as possible and will be ongoing
Should you be interested in the above position or wish to discuss your application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Rail Division today.