Daniel Owen are looking to hire PTS Train Cleaners to join our Clients amazing team. This is a great opportunity to join a large Rail Client which can offer long term, ongoing work in Kent and other surrounding areas!
- Ashford, Kent
- Gillingham, Kent
- Faversham, Kent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, night shifts available. You must be flexible to work on a roster basis which includes some weekends.
Pay: £11 LTD/ Umbrella, £10 PAYE
- Ensuring the depot, trains and facilities are kept clean and safe
- Cleaning the trains
- Litter picking
- Removing stubborn dirt, sweeping floors and cleaning various surfaces including toilets etc.
- Report anything that needs repairing or replacing
- Work well in a team with your colleagues
- Ensuring all work is carried out to high standards
- Be willing to receive extra training as required.
- Valid Sentinel card with Network Rail PTS
- Previous experience within the Cleaning industry
- Have good communication skills
- Hardworking and reliable
- Flexible and happy to work shifts
- Must be Health & Safety aware
In order to apply for this job, you will need valid Sentinel card with PTS and previous cleaning experience.