Daniel Owen are actively recruiting for Train Cleaners to assist with an on-going project around the Milton Keynes area.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of application.
- Ensure trains are cleaned to the required specification.
- Chewing gum removal.
- Understand and comply fully with documents and instructions issued.
- Wear correct PPE as directed and only use the equipment which is supplied. Ensure your PPE and equipment are maintained and report any defects or damage, so it can be repaired or replaced.
Credentials/Training & Experience required
- Sentinel Card (PTS/ICI/LU)
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- A positive, professional outlook and a real 'can do' attitude
- You should be able to work alone or within a small team
Should you be available or would like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact the Daniel Owen Rail Team.