My client is looking for an experienced Pump Engineer with experience of working on waste water pumps, sewage treatment plants and control panels.
The suitable candidate will need live in London as the works will be based in the North West London area, in an underground station
You will be expected to work 3 days a week and 11 Saturdays until mid-July when the project will finish.
Pump Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on waste water pumps, sewage plants and control panels
- Installations and servicing of pumps within commercial environments
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
Pump Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience working as a pump service engineer
- Strong mechanical + electrical knowledge
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding
Please call me on 0203 370 0846 and ask for James Beazley to find out more.