I am looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing Housing Association. My client is based in the North East but has business nation wide.
They are looking to hire somebody who has demonstrable experience working in a fast paced environment, who can add real value to the business. Candidates must have confidence and expert knowledge on Key Computer Skills.
Daily duties and skills my client is looking for include but are not limited to:
* Matching, coding and checking invoices
* Administration of sub-contractor rates
* Processing invoices
* Statement Reconciliation
* Resolving Queries
* Uploading Invoices onto the system
* Updating Purchase Ledger
* Streamlining processes in Accounts Payable
* Dealing with suppliers Person specification
* Good Organisation and communication skills
* Confident telephone manner
* Strong IT skills particularly Excel
* At least 2 years previous experience in Purchase Ledger
* Previous experience with SAGE
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join the time at the start of an exciting period of growth. This opportunity will award the right candidate with an immense amount of job satisfaction from helping support a rapidly growing housing association.
Please apply within or call 07711556949 to express your interest. If nobody answers, please leave a message and somebody will get back to you.