My client urgently requires a with a Quality Control Engineer with a Civils background, based in London, who are a multi-disciplined construction company delivering various projects such as heavy Civil Engineering, Tunnelling and Shaft Sinking.
The ideal Quality Control Engineer will be responsible for:
* Provide assurance to all site activities
* Ensure supplier quality arrangements are reviewed and approved in accordance with project requirements
* Progressive control, management and delivery of works
* Day to day control of site quality management including maintaining assurance, a safe site, site set up and compliance with quality procedures, safe methods of work and safety regulations.
* Ensure priority to health and safety.
In addition you will also require:
* Minimum HND in Civil Engineering or Construction
* Experience within the RC Frames and Tunnelling sector
* Experience in a Quality Control role on a major project
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
* Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Ricki Doyle and Daniel Owen Ltd for further information on 0207 248 0000.