Job Title - Quality Control Manager
Salary - £35-40k + Package
Location - South East London
A Quality Control Manager is needed to join a leading Construction Management consultancy, who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their quality of service and forward-thinking attitude. They are heavily involved in public sector projects, with the majority of projects being Residential and some Commercial, Education or Healthcare, working with some of the U.K's leading Construction companies and alongside local authorities in the London area.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Clerk of Works, Site Manager or QA/QC Manager with Quality Assurance experience to join a company with a professional and metropolitan company culture. This role has a real focus on quality and we are in need of a knowledgeable and confident character to ensure the quality of our client's projects.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quality Control Manager
Our client has several live projects across the Greater London area, generally south of the river, as well as a healthy pipeline of new-build and refurbishment projects. Working mobile, with 1 or 2 days in the office, some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Regularly check completed works and works in progress and compare it with project plans ensuring quality is to an excellent standard
- Measure and sample building materials to check their quality
- Quality assurance and reporting
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to
- Keep in contact with contractors, engineers and surveyors involved in any given project
- Monitor and report progress to construction managers, architects and clients
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Construction management or vocational equivalent
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance in the Residential sector is an important requirement for this role, however not completely necessary
- Experience dealing with NHBC Warranties
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety and Quality Assurance/Control principals
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000.