Job Title - Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate)
Salary - £35k-£45k
Location - Sidcup
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy who have developed a solid reputation in varied sectors of the construction industry, are now looking to add to their commercial team due to continued success of the business. Their projects, mainly based in the London and Greater London areas and get involved in a mixture of new-build and refurbishment projects up to around £9m in value. Our client is proud of the solid reputation they have built and are looking for an independent Quantity Surveyor who can add real value whilst successfully managing the commercial aspect of their construction projects.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline of new-build, refurbishment and conversion projects.
- Responsibilities as a Quantity Surveyor will include preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the relevant timetable.
- You will be responsible for overseeing commercial management activities, you will report to the Commercial Director and work within a close knit team of surveyors and trainees.
- Ensuring that you produce accurate monthly accruals, and ensure predicted profitability is upheld through the life cycle of the development amongst various other responsibilities.
- You will be site based and office based.
This is an amazing opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor to work for a company that are involved with extremely high net worth clients and build some of the most prestigious projects in the City. If you possess strong commercial acumen and wish to develop your career within a leading Contractor, please do get in touch today.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying for Construction projects
- Knowledge of RIPAC/CostX/Eque2
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial management or vocational equivalent
- Commercially aware
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000 or email your CV and cover letter .