Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Location - Surbiton, Surrey
Salary - £25k-£40k Depending on Experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their highly established company who pride themselves on their high quality of work, undertaking a huge range of construction projects including; Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Leisure and Restaurants in London and the South East.
Our client need a suitable candidate to work closely with the Commercial Director to ensure the delivery of a high-end quality service, whilst also manage the commercial aspect of their projects.
Due to their ongoing growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join the company and grow into the role with the chance to progress to a Senior QS & then Commercial Manager, with full support and training provided.
Job Description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor:
Reporting directly to our client's Managing Director, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design, contract knowledge & bring maximum value to projects
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to improve processes and maximise value of current and future projects
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to progress onto a more senior level role that values collaboration and the opportunity to have a strong impact on the projects they're involved in.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Experience on a variety of different types of construction projects
- 2 - 3 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Megan Spice directly on 020 7248 0000