Position - Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £50k-£80k + Package
Location - Loughton
My client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their family run business. They carry out a wide range of building activities from New Build, High End Residential, Commercial, Structural and Enabling Works throughout London and Essex.
They have been established for 30 years and are Members of the Considerate Constructors Scheme, they are looking for someone who can come in and help the family run business grow.
Reporting to and working closely with the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Commercial Director, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Surveyor, submit and agree final accounts
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or in the process of obtaining this
- Have a minimum 5 years demonstrated UK experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Megan Spice on 020 7248 0000.