I'm working on behalf of a leading main contractor to recruit Quantity Surveyors on a permanent basis.
My client are leading main contractor who work on high profile projects in the West. They are focused on bringing the best calibre candidates to their business and for this they are offering an unrivalled remuneration package. They are heavily focused on being the best place to work and understand the need to offer a culture suitable for all. With continued training and development of employees it is great environment to progress your career and realise your potential.
As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- management & maintenance of contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Monitor cash flow and valuation plan
- Manage the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
- Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
- Assist the Project team in arranging and undertaking project reviews and issue of associated reports
To discuss this role further or any other vacancies I have plesae do contact me. You can reach me at 01173700060. Rest assured all discussions will be treated in the strictest of confidence.