Role: Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
Salary: Circa £45k + package
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for highly reputable Commercial Property Consultancy based in the heart of London. They are a forward-thinking company who have achieved outstanding results through their deep understanding of the London property market and are looking for an individual who is looking hone their skills in a successful environment. They can offer an exciting variety of projects to keep you occupied from premier league football clubs to sets of some of our nations favourite TV shows. There is a clear route of progression within the company for the right individual and our client are actively looking to develop the successful candidate to a senior level.
As a Quantity Surveyor working for our client, some of your duties may include:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
The ideal candidate will have:
- You should be RICS accredited or have a desire to do so.
- A good work ethic and genuine passion for the Construction industry.
- 4+ years of experience in Quantity Surveying in a Consultancy environment.
Salary of up to £45,000 + package
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick via the apply link or give me a call directly on 0207 248 0000.