Job Title - Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £35k - £45k + package
Location - City of London
An intermediate level Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a leading Construction Management consultancy, who have developed a stellar reputation in the Construction industry through a simple ethos, ensuring their clients had a great time dealing with them and their staff have a great time working for them. You will be working in their Retail Project team and are needed to oversee a Retail project for one of their long standing blue-chip clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a highly successful Construction consultancy, who maintain a friendly and employee-focused company culture. A perfect role for someone looking to get out of the office and provide a more personal approach to Quantity Surveying.
Job description & Responsibilities for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS or working towards
- JCT and NEC design and build contract experience essential.
As well as a great salary, our client offer a competitive benefits package including 5 weeks holiday, a commission scheme for new business, company vehicle and Work/Life insurance.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000.