My client urgently requires a Quantity Surveyor with a strong Residential and Property Developing background, based in West London.
Our client has several live projects across the London area as well as a healthy pipeline of new projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Principal Quantity Surveyor in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
Skills & Qualifications
This is an amazing opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career, as our client has a clear defined career path planned for the successful candidate.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Working towards or already gained Chartered status
- Refurbishment and Refit
- Property Developing
- Residential Projects
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Ricki Doyle on 0207 248 0000 or alternatively email