My client urgently requires a Quantity Surveyor with a Carpentry and Joinery Works background, based in West London.
As a leading Carpentry and Joinery Works company, supporting successful projects across the London area, specialising in residential, offices, hotel, retails and historical buildings within the construction industry.
Some of your duties will include:
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience of Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying principles
- Strong project costing skills
- Relevant Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying Degree or vocational equivalent
- Ideally a background within a similar Contractor
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a Quantity Surveying role
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Ricki Doyle and Daniel Owen Ltd for further information.