Job Title - Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate)
Salary - £30k-£50k
Location - South-West London
Our client, a leading specialist site infrastructure services sub-contractor who are renowned in the industry for the quality of their work and collaborative approach are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor due to expansion of the Commercial team. Their projects are largely focused on London and Greater London areas and get involved in a mixture of new-build and refurbishment projects. Our client is proud of the solid reputation they have built and are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who can maintain their values and grow within the company.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline of new-build, refurbishment and conversion projects.
- Responsibilities as a Quantity Surveyor will include preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the relevant timetable.
- You will be responsible for overseeing commercial management activities, you will report to the Commercial Director and work within a close-knit team.
- Taking control of contractual issues associated with any assigned projects, including variations and outstanding payments.
- Will be involved in the procurement of materials for projects and building or using existing relationships with suppliers.
This is an amazing opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor to work for a company that are involved with some of London's most prestigious projects in the City. If you possess strong commercial acumen and wish to develop your career within a leading Contractor, please do get in touch today.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Quantity Surveying for Construction projects
- Experience working with temporary site services, site security or site office fit-out would be an advantage
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial management or vocational equivalent
- Commercially aware
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000 or email your CV and cover letter .