Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £50k-£65k
Location - Paddlesworth, Kent
Our client is looking to bring on a Quantity Surveyor to work on a £4.1m residential project in Paddlesworth, Kent.
My client is a Developer who specialises in high end residential projects within sought out locations in London and the home counties.
Due to successfully securing a strong pipeline of work for next year, they're looking to add to their strong team.
Job description & Responsibilities
Our client has just won a £4.1m, 34 unit residential project in Paddlesworth, Kent and are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to run the projects.
The client promotes a "family run" feel and this needs to be at the forefront on all senior staffs minds.
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Commercial Director, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Surveyor, submit and agree final accounts
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or a similar qualification
- Have a minimum 10 years demonstrated UK experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience working with a range of residential and commercial projects
- Must be computer literateINDSPON
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000.