A £17 million scheme in north London, consisting of 57 units and associated parking and landscaping.
The project is to deliver a new Extra Care development at Moreton Close in Barnet, which will provide 53 self-contained one and two bedroom apartments with a range of associated facilities to support adults with additional care needs to live independently.
Previously a sheltered housing scheme with a number of garages, the old building was demolished on the site in preparation for the new homes.
The role will cover:
- Tender strategies.
- Estimating of sub-contractor packages.
- Sub contractor procurement.
- Price negotiated and agreed costs and budgets for projects.
- Identify opportunities and threats to the project, together with mitigation strategies.
- Overall responsibility for the valuation of all site works.
- Preparation and submission of external valuations and sub-contractor payments.
- Final accounts.
A FULL JD WILL BE SENT UPON APPLICATION