Quantity Surveyor - Henley-On-Thames
Quantity Survey required by a high-end housing developer based in Henley. The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Commercial Director and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further with a growing company.
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contract charges
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met
- Preparation of contract claims information
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement
- Setting up and maintaining contract files
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.