Role: Quantity SurveyorLocation : EssexSalary : Up to £50k DOEContract : Permanent Quantity SurveyorJob Type - PermanentStart Date: ImmediateIndustry - MaintenanceLocation - LondonSalary - Up to £50k DOE Job DescriptionDaniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in London.This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Ensuring the Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor is informed of all progress on all accounts with both client and subcontract until completion.
- Manage all payments and notices
- Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts ensuring the best result.
- Site visits carrying out all surveying duties
- Ensure all cash flow forecasts are accurate.
- Protect company reputation and lead on effective risk management
- Degree or equivalent experience in surveying/commercial discipline
- Minimum of 2 years after graduating
Our client is offering a permanent position with potential to progress higher within the company.