Quantity Surveyor - Cardiff
Quantity Survey required by a well-established developer based in Cardiff. The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Commercial Director and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further with a growing company.
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met;
- Preparation of contract claims information;
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement;
- Visiting Sites 1-2 days per week
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Quantity Surveyor, Surveying, Commercial Management, Cardiff